Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tell me that you love me/school musical tryouts

The situation turns around..enought to figure out
That someone else has let you down
So many times I don't know why
But I know we can make it as long as you say ir
So tell me that you love me
Tell me that I take your breath away
And maybe if you take one more then I would know for sure
There's nothing left to say
Tell me that you love me..anyway.
Thank you, thank you!
I'm trying out for the lead in this year's collabarated with Hanson Academy(Shay academy's brother school) musical, Tell me that you Love Me. Think I'll get the part? It's about this girl(teen, really) who is in a rocky relationship. She tries to be single for a while, but finally just goes back to her boyfriend after realizing she's still in love with him. I really want the lead in this. There are rumors that known Hanson bad boy Cody DeLune will get the male lead. ;D
By the way, speaking of bad boys, Sabrina and her off/on boyfriend Nick Riley (Cody's best friend, actually) are together. Again. She was gushing about him all day today. Julie, that little sneak, crept out before we were awake and didn't have to listen. >:(
I miss Chloe and Nicki. By the way, I may be going on a little road trip with my mom and guess what... we'd be stopping at Colonial Williamsburg!! Isn't that awesome? I'll have to bring a colonial-style dress, of course. But isn't that amazing?!? 8D
I'd betting sign off now-- g2g practice for my audition!
Stella

1 comment:

  1. I think you're going to get a part for sure! Good luck! Musicals are the best! :-)

    Good luck at your tryouts. Or I guess I should say break a leg! (Only don't break any bones for real.)

    Love,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete