Sunday, July 3, 2011

shuffle game

 Hi everyone! This is my second post this week, but I just got an ipod and I had to post the shuffle game!:)


How am I feeling today?Something About the Sunshine

Will I get far in life?Teenage dream (Kaskade club remix) 

O.o

How do my friends see me?
Tell me something I don't know

When will I get Married?
The Sweet Escape

What is my best friend's theme song?
Hero

What is the story of my life?
Forever and Always
What was high school like?
Never grow Up

How am I going to get ahead in life?
Our Song

What is the best thing about me?
Shakespeare(um, what?)

How is today going to be?
Sparks Fly

What is in store for this weekend?Tell me something I don't know(again?)

How is my life going?
Kissin U(say what?)

What song will play at my funeral?
Mine


How does the world see me?
Complicated(finally, something semi-true!)
Will I have a happy life?Shakespeare(again!)

What do my friends really think of me?
Make a Movie

Do people secretly lust after me?
Never Grow up(why so many repeats???)

How can I make myself happy?
Beggin' on your knees(that's right! Worship me!)


What should I do with my life?
The Outside
Will I ever have children?The Best day 
What is some good advice for me?I don't miss you at all

What is my signature dancing song?
I'm only me when I'm with you (sigh)


What do I think my current theme song is?
Enchanted(I SO don't think that)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Hero(ooh, cool, I guess?)

2 comments:

  1. We've never heard of the shuffle game before. How do you play it?

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. To play the shuffle game you need an ipod (any kind)full of songs. Then you go to the menu, hit "shuffle songs", write down the song that popped up under the first question, and do it again.
    Basically it's a little quiz thing using an ipod.:)
    Stella

    ReplyDelete