Tuesday, July 5, 2011

100 truths

 I found this on Sabine's blog..anyone can feel free to copy this and try it!
BASICS:
1. What's Your full name: Stella Merina DiAngelo
2. Nicknames: Stel, Stells

3. Zodiac Sign: Aries, I believe.
4. Male or female: Female

5. Middle School: My boarding school, Shay Academy.

6. High School: Well, Shay Academy covers high school,so Shay Academy, I guess?

7. College: I have no idea!

8. Hair color: Caramelly blond-brown

9. Tall or short: I'm pretty petite.

11. Sweats or jeans: Jeans

12. Phone or Camera: Phone..I can't live without it!
13. Health Freak: Ahaha...nooo.
14. Orange or Apple: Orange

15. Do you have a crush on someone: Hmm. Celebrities yes, real kinda.
16. Eat or Drink: Eat

17. Piercings: My ears.


18. Pepsi or Coke: Coke. Pepsi is kinda meh.

19. Been in an airplane: Well, yeah.

20. Been in a relationship: yes ;)

21. Been in a car accident: No
22. Been in a fist fight: Not directly. me and Zelda fight sometimes, but not really physically.

23. First piercing: My ears
24. First best friend: Zelda DiAngelo
25. First award: IDK
26. First crush: Kevin.

27. First word: star

29. Last person you talked to: Sabrina

30. Last person you hung out with: Sabrina and Julie

31. Last person you watched a movie with: Sabrina, Julie and Alex Maya

32. Last food you ate: Waffles
33. Last movie you watched: Harry Potter:Deathly Hallows part 1

34. Last song you listened to: "Freak the freak out" Victoria Justice
35. Last thing you bought: /Breakfast.

36. Last person you hugged: Nicki

37. Food: Ice cream!!:D

38. Drink: Chocolate milkshake
39. Bottoms: my lucky denim skirt

40. Flower: hot pink rosebuds
41. Animal: Pepper, no, Sienna, both, I guess!

42. Color: Hot pink and Bright blue

43. Movie: Hmm.
44. Favorite subject: Drama!!

HAVE YOU EVER: (Put an X in the brackets if yes)
45. [ ] gotten baptized.

46. [x] Celebrated Halloween
47. [x]Had your heart broken.

48.[x] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.
49. [x] had someone question your intentions.

50. [x] had somebody not believe in you
51. [ ] Stole something.

52. [x] been bullied.

53. [x] Did something you regret.

54. [x] Broke a promise.

55. [x] Hid a Secret.

56. [x] pretended to be happy.

57. [x] met someone who changed your life.

58. [x] pretended to be sick.

59. [x] left the country.
60. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.

61. [x] cried over the silliest thing. (I only cry when things upset me...)

62. [ ] ran a mile.

63. [x] went to the beach with your best friend.

64. [x] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [x] hated someone.

66. [x] stayed single for a whole year

CURRENTLY:
67. Eating:      nothing

68. Drinking: nothing

69. Listening To: Sabrina and Alex Maya arguing about...something. I don't know what.
70. Sitting/Layin: Sitting

71. Plans for today:  Relaxing
72. Waiting for: Zelda to come home
YOUR FUTURE:
73. Want kids: Someday

74. Want to get married: Depends on who ;))

75. Career: I honestly have no idea!
WHICH ONE in a significant other:
76. Lips or Eyes: Eyes

77. Shorter or taller: Taller

78. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous
81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship

82. Looks or personality: Personality!

HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: no

84. Snuck out of the house: yes

85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: no

86. Killed somebody: oh god no!

87. Broken someone's heart: maybe

89. Cried when someone died: yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: big yes
91. Miracles:Yes!
92. Love at first sight: of course!

93. Heaven: hmm.

94. Santa Claus: I did when I was really little, but then Zelda told me how she saw Mom putting presents under the tree and my dream was shattered.

95. Dinner or movie: Movie
96. Kiss on the first date:Maybe
TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes

98. Do you know who your real friends are: Yes
99. Do you believe in God: I don't really know.

100. Post as 100 truths? Yes

1 comment:

  1. Cool, Stella! Thanks for letting us get to know you better. :-)

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete