Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hey hey hello!

Hey there everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy planning for Summer vacation. At Shay Academy, there's a summer program for the students who want to continue learning, and Julie is participating in that. Her dad is overseas for some FBI thing, I guess- she won't talk about him. Sabrina and Jess are staying with their dad Tony in LA, and Nicki is with her mom in Columbia. Chloe is with her family on vacation in Disney World. I'm not really sure what I'm doing yet-- I'm going to Camp Dragonfly later this summer, but other than that, I don't know. Sabrina's cousin Alex Maya is starting school here in the fall! She's going to do the summer program first, and we're getting to know her. She's really cool. We call her Alex Maya because her name is Alexandra Maya Callas, and her dad's name is Alexander, and people called both of them Alex. It got confusing, so some people started calling her by her middle name--Maya. Then some people called her Alex, and some people called her Maya, so then she started being called Alex Maya. Funny story, right?
Anyway, I'm going to my voice lesson--I'll post more later!
Stella

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you again, Stella!

    Your new classmate sounds interesting. Hopefully she'll be nice - does Sabrina know much about her personality or interests?

    Have a good voice lesson!

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently when they were little they were really close, but Sabrina moved when her dad left them and they hadn't seen each other since. Alex Maya was deciding what boarding school to attend, I guess, and her mom told her Sabrina was at Shay Academy, and that's why she decided to go here. She looks a little shy at first, but as soon as you know her, she's really spunky and fun.

    ReplyDelete