Friday, October 7, 2011

New girl and burning rage

There's a new girl in our class..
A couple of days before term started, this new girl showed up-- Julie and Eliza's new roommate. She's, well, not what I expected.
See, I was thinking she'd just be one more new girl to have around. Y'know?
But she is very, very, not... She's from Britain, and she's got this amazing curly hair-- actually to put it simply she's gorgeous.
And she acts.
And sings.
And everyone thinks she's the best dang thing that ever happened.
Even my best friend Sabrina thinks she's great!
And she is.
There I said it. She is wonderful, and that's the problem.
She does what I does- and she does it better.
Even at Karaoke night she outdid me :(
I feel like a worm.
Okay, got to go-- break is over.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, Stella. :-(

    But you're totally awesome! No one could ever replace you, because it's about who you are, not what you can do. I know that's hard to remember sometimes, though.

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad about it, Stella!

    You're awesome in your own way. Always remember that you're unique and irreplaceable.

    Love you lots!
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks guys. I just feel like everyone's obsessed with her-- meaning no <3 for moi. :(

    Oh! I probably should've mentioned-- her name is Cecile, Cecile Rey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We still love you! *hugs*

    Have you tried talking to her? She might be really nice, and then you could be friends.

    (If not, you can always put super glue on her seat so her pants will stick to her desk!)

    Love,
    Bree - possibly a bad influence ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I think our teacher would be able to tell who glued her down, seeing as we are in class of 10 ;P
    Thanks, Bree. I really needed to hear that :)

    ReplyDelete