Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm Back!

That's right, i'm back! I just know you were all waiting impatiently at your computers for my return ;)
I don't know how I did it but I've been assigned a new room! Chloe and Nicki and Sonya share our old room, and I'm rooming with Sabrina in a slightly smaller room. There's a new girl coming to stay with us, by the way! We don't know her name, but it's either Zundiya Sloane, Madison Katerina(my old friend!) or a girl named Julie something.
I'm so tired!!! I've been doing a lot lately. I ride, I  sing, I play guitar and there's school of course! And to top it off, the school talent show is coming up. I'm going to sing. PLUS there's the school play coming up (and those are *AMAZING* here.
Well, I'd better sign off.
See ya around!
Stella

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see you blogging again, Stella! We enjoy your blog posts.

    We've been away from our blog for a bit too (we had an out of town guest and just didn't have time to write entries) but we're back now as well.

    See you around!

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete