Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So I had a few friends over a few days ago on the 30th...
We had *so* much fun! Some girls did my hair, and me'n my friend (let's call her A) made me a Ke$ha costume with some of my stuff!
But when my mom stopped by, she said it was "inappropriate" and forced my to put my clothes back the way they were.
:( Darn.
I think I'll be a Genie for Halloween this year..that's a long time away, but it's never too early to plan!
Sabrina fell off a shelf in the library a few days ago and she's been kinda loopy since. Honestly, it was funny at first, but now it's just plain annoying. Nicki said she wants to say something..oh, yeah. Hold on a sec.
Hi y'all!
This is Nicki here, just so ya know.
I'm Stella's cousin from South Carolina, and I just moved here. I'm not nearly as psycho as Stella (whoops, don't tell her I said that.) Anyway
NICKI!!! what are you TYPING?!?!?!??
Er.
IMM'A KILL YOU!!!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment